Saturday, January 31, 2015

Quikr NXT- Why to call when you can chat..

About the Brand

Quikr is India’s no.1 online classifieds platform, a place where people can connect with each other to buy or sell goods and services. Launched in 2008 with the vision for buyers and sellers to “meet online, transact offline”, today it has over 4.2 million listings and have generated over 150 million replies.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Quikr operates from 940 cities across India and is accessed by more than 30 million unique users and 26 million brand new customers per month. It has over 13 categories and 170 sub-categories, with the most popular being mobile phones and electronics, real estate, cars and bikes.

My experience - Before and after using Quikr NXT

Some months ago I tried selling my old cell phone through quikr, but after I posted the ad about my cell phone, a lot of phone calls came to my number. Being a professional person, it was not possible for me to attend all those calls and eventually I sold it after a long time. Also my number became public due to which even after the deal was closed, many buyers kept on disturbing me by asking about the cell phone. That time I felt that there should be a chat feature by which sellers and buyers can interact with each other as per their convenient time. I was happy to see that soon quikr introduced quikr nxt. It came as a blessing for me because after the introduction of quikr nxt , I easily sold many of my old stuff at a good price and at the same time my number remained private so I had no tension once the deal was over. I recommended this app to all my friends and all of them are having a nice experience with quikr nxt. I am sure that this app will soon bring a revolution in e-commerce industry.

Why I prefer chat over phone calls ?

The reasons because of which I always prefer chat over phone calls can be summed up in the below points:

- Chat comes with lots of exciting features such as photo sharing which makes deals on quikr much more interactive and easy for both the parties.

-Also chat makes the seller easy to track whether the buyer to whom he is selling has agreed to his terms and conditions. This reduces stress of the seller and also builds a good bond between both the parties.

-Through chat, communication is possible as per the convenience of both, the buyer and seller.
  Also there is no requirement of sharing the number.

So use the quikr nxt app and sell your unused stuff on the go at a good price and without sharing your number. Keep selling , keep enjoying J




This post is part of contest Get Quikr NXT on Indiblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment