Sunday, February 15, 2015

Experience #UnconditionalLove with the Zenfone - Ideal Valentine

Today is 14th February, the day of love which is celebrated worldwide as Valentine’s Day.
On this day there are 2 types of people, one who has a partner and the other who doesn't.

I fall in the first category and I am really happy as I have got my ideal valentine.
My partner has no demands but it fulfills all my wishes.

It has everything you want in a partner because it is none other than ASUS Zenfone 6.

The first thing that you look in a partner is good looks.
ASUS Zenfone 6 has a great look and feel. 6 inch screen makes it look grand and presentable.
I love my partner to be tall and slim and ASUS Zenfone 6 is the perfect match.
Also the touch is amazing which makes you fall for it.

The second thing I love to do with my partner is click pictures, especially selfies.
ASUS Zenfone 6 comes with a selfie mode which helps me click amazing pictures.
13 megapixel camera gives me some great quality images.
So be it a sunny day or a full moon night, relaxing at a beach or trekking on a mountain, with ASUS Zenfone 6 it is easy to click those moments which we can cherish in future.

The next thing that I look in my partner is beauty with brain.
Communication between us should be smooth and interactive.
The response should not be delayed but quick and crispy.
The inbuilt ZenUI in ASUS Zenphone 6 helps to improve the performance and better the communication.
The Intel processor is really powerful which makes the processing amazingly fast.
Whatever I ask it, the answer should be fast and accurate.
I like if my partner handles multi tasking easily and Zenphone never disappoints me.

Now comes the fourth and penultimate thing which I want in my valentine is it should not get exhaust or tired easily.
I want my partner to be active and sporty like me. I would love to talk to it day and night. 
I am adventurous, outgoing and explorer who is always on a move and I want my partner to be with me always.

ASUS Zenphone 6 matches my requirements perfectly.
With a gigantic battery which last for more than 12 hours this amazing phone is the top battery performer in its segment.
Watching movies, listening to music and playing games together for hours is what I would love to do with my partner and Zenphone is the perfect partner in crime.

Finally the last thing that I look in my valentine is it should not cost me a bomb.
Anything looks pleasant and lovely only when it fits my budget.
If my valentine demands are quite expensive making me beg for money, it's better to stay single.
Zenfone 6 is a decent deal. 
Under Rs 15,000 it’s a remarkable partner which will fulfill all your demands without asking anything in return. 
Imagine no fights, no mood swings and no expectations with your peace of mind intact.



This post is part of contest #UnconditionalLove with Zenfone 

Enjoy the amazing video








No comments:

Post a Comment