Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Exploring the world of cars with Carconnect.

Sexy lady on the floor
She drives me crazy like never before.
Her looks, her style , her features
Makes me go gaga for sure.

She is my sweetheart, she is the one I love to put my hands on, she is my car.
As you would have known by now that I am passionate about cars and for me my first love is my i10.
I love to drive, go on for hours and hours, travel to new places and test ride the new beauties who are ready to flaunt themselves. 

In the pursuit of my love for them I came across a place where there were like minded people having mutual feelings. These souls also shared the same passion for their sweethearts as I did.
A portal where we could share our car experiences, compare them , remain updated with the new beauties in the market was what I was looking for and my search ended at Car Connect.

The first and probably the best thing that I observed on Car Connect was it was a community for passionate people who wanted to share and know other's experiences. As I logged on with my FB account it asked me to share my car / long drive experiences. This was what I was waiting for and in no moment I started to pen down my experience  "The adventurous drive to Vaishno Devi". As I submitted it , it went under moderation.
I thought it will at least take 3-4 days for the post to be live but to my surprise it was published the very next day. Quick processing and I was impressed. Also to add to my excitement I was awarded a Bronze Badge as a gratification for my first experience.



Next I wanted to read the experiences of other passionate souls and for that CarConnect had a separate tab
called "Long Drive". Here you can select the starting point of the journey which ranges from Leh to Chennai and the related experience gets displayed in front of you.



Its very necessary to acknowledge and appreciate the efforts one puts in sharing his experiences and this is done perfectly under  "Leader Board". Here everyone passionate driver is facilitated with a badge according to the number of experiences shared. I just loved the badges, catchy and impressive.




Next very important and exciting feature that you look forward to on a car portal is the comparison between different cars so that it helps you choose the best among the rest. So here is where "Compare Cars" comes in. It allows you to compare cars of different companies and mails a detailed PDF report to you. The report covers every minute detail about both the cars and proves to be very useful while deciding on the final one.




A car enthusiast always search for a new love, a sexy lady which can make him fall again. On CarConnect "New Launches" fulfill that desire. Under this you get to know about all the new sweethearts who are ready to make a buzz in the market.



Last but not the least is the "Car News"  tab which keeps you aware about the latest buzz in the Car Industry.



Overall CarConnect provides you an amazing platform to connect with like headed passionate car lovers, share and read experiences, compare cars to choose the best one and get all the latest buzz of the Car World.
I would definitely recommend this portal to every car lover..:)


This post is part of  CarConnect experience contest on Indiblogger

2 comments: