Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The new App for cricket : UC Cricket by UC Browser

Though cricket is not the official national sport of India but it has always been followed like a religion.
Most of the people here are fanatical about the game. Everyone has their own predictions, superstitions, routines & has done crazy things to enjoy this amazing game and I have been no exception to this.

During childhood my parents were a bit strict about me watching TV, especially cricket. World cup was my favorite and I always tried to convince them to let me watch it. But I failed and that was the time when the art of making crazy excuses found its way into me.

1. I used to inform at my school that my mom is very ill and have to be at home and here at home I
   used to tell my parents that some teacher of my school has meet with an accident and she/he is
   dead, hence the school is closed because of that.

2. Asharam Bapu proved to be a boon for me as his asaram was near to my school and there were
    huge traffic jams during his arrival , so I used to tell my parents that the school is off as the buses
   wont be functioning today

3. Also monsoon was my favorite, not only because of the natural beauty that is at boom in those
   days but also because of the huge water standing infront of my school which easily helped me
   make an excuse whenever there was India's match.

Normal one included, I am ill and can't go to school or missed my school bus.

But the craziness of cricket only got bigger with the age.
When I came in college we used to bunk classes to watch every match in our favorite lounge.
There we had our tables reserved beforehand and big screens all set so that we never missed a shot.
Whether it was Yuvraj 6 sixes in an over, Sachin's `magnificent double hundred or a world cup for India after 28 long years, we enjoyed every bit of it.

Even if we had to attend a lecture as the professor was a Hitler, we used to make sure to get live updates of the match through sms and some people like me used to put one of the earphone hiding it with my palm, though it pained a lot but everything is fair in love, war and cricket.

But as I got a job and became part of the cooperate world, life changed.
Now we can't bunk our office to watch our favorite players in full action.
Nor we can make an excuse to get a leave, as boss was reluctant to offer any holiday until there was something really serious.

But cricket was as important as my job so I started searching for some App or portal that can keep me connected to the game and it was then, when I came across the “all-in-one” cricket app “UC Cricket" by UC browser.

This App can be downloaded from the homepage of UC Browser for Android.
It provides users with more interactive & intuitive cricket services. It enables enthusiasts to catch live scores, instant updates and even play guessing games while on the move.

The best feature of UC Cricket is it includes a real time notification feature which keeps running in the background and the updates the latest scores.

Also another important feature of UC Cricket is the comment section for each game where cricket fans from all over the world can interact with each other.

As per my experience this is the best App in the market for all cricket information including live scores, previews, commentaries, interviews, stats, photos & videos.



This post is written for UC Browser.







No comments:

Post a Comment