Whenever I come to my hometown Indore, the dish on top of my menu list is "Rock Toast".
It is one of the best Bread dish I have ever tasted. Easy to make and serve, Rock Toast readily rocks our taste buds...
Here I have mentioned a recipe for 3 person, accordingly we can make it for less or more..
Lets quickly move on to the ingredients required
- 3 big size Tomatoes
- 6 medium size Onions
- 6 Tea spoon Semolina (Suji)
- 6 Tea spoon Malai
- 3 Tea spoon Del Monte Tomato Chili Sauce
- 1/2 Tea spoon Red Chilli powder
- 3/4 Tea spoon Salt
- 1/4 Tea spoon Sugar
- 50 gm Kothmir
- 1/4 Tea spoon Cumin seed( Jeera)
- Cut the tomatoes and onions into small fine pieces.
- Mix them with the ingredients as per the required quantity mentioned above.
- Stir them for 5 minutes with a spoon so that they get mixed properly.
- Take a bread piece and apply the mixture evenly on it with help of spoon or fingers.
- Take a non stick Pan and heat groundnut oil on low burner
- Put the mixture applied bread piece upside down on the Pan.
- Move it slowly on the pan till it gets brown and becomes like a toast.
- Now its time to bake the other side of the bread.