Friday, September 21, 2012

One of the Best dish of Bread...Rock Toast

Whenever I come to my hometown Indore, the dish on top of my menu list is "Rock Toast".
It is one of the best Bread dish I have ever tasted. Easy to make and serve, Rock Toast readily rocks our taste buds...

Here I have mentioned a recipe for 3 person, accordingly we can make it for less or more..

Lets quickly move on to the ingredients required
  • 3 big size Tomatoes
  • 6 medium size Onions
  • 6 Tea spoon Semolina (Suji)
  • 6 Tea spoon Malai
  • 3 Tea spoon Del Monte Tomato Chili Sauce
  • 1/2 Tea spoon Red Chilli powder
  • 3/4 Tea spoon Salt
  • 1/4 Tea spoon Sugar
  • 50 gm Kothmir
  • 1/4 Tea spoon Cumin seed( Jeera)

Preparation :
  • Cut the tomatoes and onions into small fine pieces.
  • Mix them with the ingredients as per the required quantity mentioned above.
  • Stir them for 5 minutes with a spoon so that they get mixed properly.
Procedure :
  • Take a bread piece and apply the mixture evenly on it with help of spoon or fingers.
  • Take a non stick Pan and heat groundnut oil on low burner
  • Put the mixture applied bread piece upside down on the Pan.
  • Move it slowly on the pan till it gets brown and becomes like a toast.
  • Now its time to bake the other side of the bread.

The Dish is ready,serve it with  Del Monte Tomato Ketchup and Salad..:)

                                  





This post is part of contest The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival on Indiblogger

6 comments:

  1. wow! nice,,
    you know i am very infamous for my cooking, but I will try this and hope I can prove I am a learned cook, thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Musadhique,
      Welcome to my blog,
      thnx for the kind words..I am sure u will prove it..my best wishes..
      do tell me how it goes..:)
      would love to see yo more often..:)

      Delete
  2. Very Nice. What is Kothmir? All the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ghazala,
      thnx..Kothmir means dhaniya(coriander)
      All the best 2 u too..:)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Writerzblock..
      thnx a lot..do try it..:)
      Will be happy to see u more often..

      Delete